If ever the phone is lost then it becomes very difficult. Sometimes it gets lost from us and sometimes forgets by putting it somewhere. If you have to call immediately or do some search on the internet, then it is very annoying to not get the phone. The good thing is that Google has created a feature that lets you find your phone very easily. Look ahead and learn how to find your phone in just 1 minute without hesitation …
1. It is very easy. First, open Google’s home page. Sign in here with the Google Account ID, which you have registered in your Android smartphone.
2. Then search by typing on the Google homepage’s search bar – ‘Whare’s my phone?’ As soon as you search it, a map will open in front of you.
3. In this map you will see the location of your phone shortly. Google will trace the location of your smartphone and will tell where it is.
4. If you have come from any other place and do not remember that the phone was missed there or somewhere else, then this feature is of great work. You will see the location of the phone where it is located. So you can find him in the right place. When you know the location, then go there and take the next step …
5. If you have forgotten keeping the phone somewhere at home, it has been around somewhere, then you can ring it at full volume. Even if you have placed the phone on Silent mode, this feature will still work. Just do not end the battery. The ringing option will appear below the map.
6. This whole process is part of Google’s device manager. You can do this even by going directly to Google Device Manager. There you will also get the option of locking the phone and blowing content.
Google’s “Where’s my phone?” Trick for iPhone users will not work Well there is such a feature for the iPhone. You can find your iPhone with the help of iCloud. Learn more, how to find lost iPhone …
Open ICclass (www.icloud.com) and login through your Apple ID, from which you are using your iPhone.
Here you will see many app icons. One of these Find iPhone Click on Find iPhone.
After clicking on Find iPhone, you will see a map, in which the location of your iPhone will be displayed.