Apply for Voter ID Card Here
Benefits of Applying online for voter ID card
- It helps you to escape long queues and a lot time wasting steps.
- You can apply whenever you want to apply and you can easily get your new voter id card at your door step by post.
- You can also check your voter id card status, and when you apply online you also get automatic update of your card status.
- Applying online also reduces your time of getting your card. Online registration helps you to get your card within a month whereas in offline registration it will take around 9-10 months.
How to apply online- Detailed Step By Step guide
- Open the official site of election commission of india.
- Go to enrollment for a new card.
- Fill up e-mail id, mob. No. and state of yours. Then you will allot a login id and password.
- Log in and enter your details.
- Find out Form6 and Fill all required details.
- Attach a passport size photo.
- Then you will redirect to confirmation page. Confirm the details you entered and submit your form.
- Successful submission page will be open and a success e-mail will be sent to you.
You have successfully applied for voter id card. You need to verify your documents by submitting hard copy at Voters facilitates center. Once it is done you are done with apply process. Now you can check Voter ID status and after you get your election card, you can complete Voter ID Verification process on http://electoralsearch.in
How to track status in Delhi
Tracking Voter ID Status Online
To check your status online, visit Delhi CEO (http://ceodelhi.nic.in/OnlineErms/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx).
- You can check your status using your Application ID.
- Select your form:
- Form 6
- Form 6A
- Form 7
- Form 8
- Form 8 A
- Enter your ID and the captcha code and click on “Search” to generate your results.
Tracking Voter ID status via SMS
This facility is not available in Delhi yet, but may be rolled out in the future. To check if your name has been included in the Electoral Roll, you can send the following SMS to 7738299899.
- EPICvoter ID number
Calling on the Dedicated ECI Helpline Number
The Delhi ECI has two numbers provided for applicants to call.
- Helpline – 1800111400
- Call Center – 1950 toll free. The line is available on all working days between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.