Hi friends!!! today we are going to learn how to generate he QR code in paytm wallet and transfer or recieve money from paytm wallet through QR code. as yu know, after the demonetisation era, paytm walle is heavily focused everywhere and every shopkeeper, vendors, retailers, etc. are trying to use paytm wallet as much as possible.
So friends, Let’s learn
How To Generate Paytm QR Code ?
- First Download Paytm App or Visit Paytm website (Start Internet Connection In Your Mobile Or Desktop)
- Visit Paytm QR Code Generator Page
- You will see to options 1. Solution For App/Website. 2. Solution For Retail Store
- Then select 2nd Option Solution For Retail Store and click on “Get Your QR Code Instantly.
- Click on Signup and enter your mobile number, Email Id and Password click on Start Application
- Fill a simple form enter your Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, Shop/Business Name, Address of your Shop and click on Submit.
- That’s it your application submitted successfully. now wait for a call from Paytm within few hours about Paytm QR Code. Or contact them using Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free.
- After Getting Paytm QR Code Your QR Code will be looking like below given image.
How Paytm QR Code Work For Receive Payment
Shopkeeper Show Paytm QR code you have to scan Paytm QR code Using Paytm App. (You must have Paytm Account and balance in wallet to make Payment) or you can read How to use Paytm App To Make Online Payment. After scanning code enter amount and make payment.
Incoming search terms:-
- how to use paytm wallet
- how to register with paytm wallet
- paytm wallet step to step guide
- how to use paytm
- transfer money with paytm
- register with paytm wallet
- how to generte qr code and trenfer money from paytm wallet
- learn how to use paytm wallet
- paytm wallet full tutorial
- paytm wallet QR code feature and how to use this???
- how to generate QR code and transfer money in paytm wallet
- paytm wallet full step by step tutorial
- paytm wallet tutorial step to step guide
- paytm wallet QR code feature