We all know about Paytm but there are many peoples who don’t know about Paytm. So today we are share step by step guide to know how to use Paytm , how make your life style easy. Paytm is online way where any one can make mobile, Data card, Dth recharge. Electricity, landline/broadband, postpaid mobile , gas bill payments, book bus tickets. Online shopping from 5000+ products at Paytm. Today we learn how to use Paytm.
How To Send Money From Paytm
1. Open your Paytm app & login
2. Click on “PAY” & select option “SCAN CODE”, “MOBILE NO.”, “SHOW CODE”, as you want to send money or make merchants payment.
3. Follow Instruction and make payment.
For Mobile To Mobile Send Money (Paytm Wallet to Another Paytm Wallet)
- Select Mobile No. option
- Enter mobile number (enter the number of receiver)
- Fill the amount, type some thing about your transaction (normally type send money)
- Click on “Send “ & proceed to pay
For Bank Account (Paytm To Bank Account Transfer)
- First At Paytm App Home Page Click on “PASSBOOK” Icon
- Click on “Send Money To Bank” then click on “Transfer”
- Enter amount which you want to transfer
- Write Bank account holder name
- Account number
- IFSC Code
- type some thing about your transaction (normally type send money)
- Click on “Send” & proceed to pay
- Your Paytm wallet amount simply transferred into your bank account.
Steps To Use Paytm Wallet Cash : How To Use Paytm Promo Code
1. You can use Paytm for below listed transaction
– Recharge mobile phones
– Data cards Recharge
– Dth Recharge
– Electricity bill payment
– Landline/broadband bill payment
– Gas bill payment
– Postpaid mobile bill payment
– Book bus tickets
– Online shopping from 5000+ products
2. Select any one to make online transaction through Paytm
~ You want to make recharge on your mobile no. then make click on recharge option in side Paytm site / app fill all details about your recharge. Proceed to pay using your Paytm wallet online, your recharge will be done instantly.