The internet search giant Google launched its UPI- based digital payment application for India,Tez, on Monday. The app is available on the Google Play Store as well as the Apple app store.
Here are 5 key things you must know about the Google Tez app:
1) The application allows its users to make payments for the goods and services and even person-to-person transactions, both online and offline.
2) There is no option to store money in a wallet as such on the Tez app. You can also pay someone who does not have a Tez app, but he needs to have a valid UPI address.
3) Tez works with all major Indian banks and with a vast majority of smartphones.
4) Tez offers language support for English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
5) As per a report in technology website Techcrunch, there is a limit of Rs 1,00,000 on the transaction amount in one day and you can do up to 20 transactions in a day. For business users having a current account associated with Tez business app, the limit is Rs 50,000 per month with UPI and no fees.
Google tez app exclusive offer
Friends here is a new app named Google tez app, in which you will earn Rs.51 free signup bonus and also you get Rs.51 for referring a single friend but your friend must complete his/her first upi transaction. So what are you all waiting for just see our below steps and enjoy free bank balance.
Google Tez App Offer
About Google Tez App
Send money to friends, instantly receive payments directly to your bank account & pay the nearby café with Tez, Google’s new digital payment app for India. Using NPCI’s (National Payments Corporation of India) Unified Payments Interface (UPI), money transfers are simple & secure with Tez.
How to Install Google Tez App & Get Rs.51 on Sign Up
- First of all you have to download Google Tez app by clicking here
- After downloading, open app and allow all permission.
- Now select language and Enter your Mobile number.
- Then Verify your Mobile Number with OTP and then Login with Gmail account
- Either you can use screen lock or you can create your Google pin.
- Finally, you will be on dashboard and skip introduction
- Now Just Go To Setting option > Bank Account > Select Your Bank > Create UPI PIN Or verify Your Bank Account With UPI PIN
- Now Again Go To Dashboard Of The App > Click On “New” Under PAYMENTS Options
- On Next Page In TO: Option Add Your Friend’s Tez Number or You Can Use This Number If You Don’t Have Tez Number To Send Rs.1 to any of your friend.
- Now Send Rs.1 To Selected Number > Instantly You Will Get The Rs.51 In your TEZ account.
How to Refer & Earn in Google Tez App
- On the dashboard, you will see ” Offers ” option, just click on it.
- Now in offer you will see ” Invite friends to Tez & You each get Rs.51 “, just click on it
- Finally, click on ” Invite friends ” and start sharing with your friends.
Tell your Friends to Add/send Rs.1 in their Account and both of you will get Rs.51 in Your Account.