The social network site WhatsApp is all set to come out with some new features. As per Beebom, in its upcoming features, WhatsApp, will give an opportunity for users to edit or unsend the messages if need arises, within five minutes. Not only this, users can even transfer money through WhatsApp. Talks are on with the government in this regard. As per the report, when users are on audio call, they will have an option to convert it into a video call too. Here are some of the features that Whats App is planning to introduce, according to Beebom.
1) Editing and unsend text messages: With this option, users can edit or unsend messages within five minutes after sending. Beebom said that with this new feature, users can send text, media, documents, as also status replies.
2) Integration of YouTube videos. According to the report, users will be able to able to play YouTube videos with the help of Picture in Picture mode.
3) Money transaction through UPI: When this feature comes into being, users will be able to transfer money without any problem. WhatsApp is also in discussion with the government in this regard, Beebom said.
4) Businessmen can connect: This feature will help those who need to connect for business purposes. The report said that the social media site will also verify profiles.
5) Stickers like in Instagram: Just like in Instagram, stories in WhatsApp will also support stickers, said Beebom.
6) Shifting from voice to video call: The users, when in the audio call, can also switch over to video call, when needed.
7 Location sharing: After the feature is launched, users can share real-time location too.